Thursday, February 20, 2014

5 - Zongwei Shen

Designer should add necessary features and drop unnecessary features. Sometimes too many features are not good for design. Designer should focus develop necessary features and drop unnecessary ones.

In project three I discovered that some people would read comments while watching videos. When audiences read comments, they probably want to watch video as well so that  I got two suggestions for You Tube. Firstly, when audiences slide down the page, You Tube would show a small screen on the corner of the page. Secondly, I got this idea from Skype. Audiences probably switch the page to check email or Facebook. When people switch page, a small screen jump out on the corner of the computer and keep showing the video. So that audience can watch video while doing other things on computer. I should've develop my usability test and ask more specific questions to get better suggestions and improve my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment