Monday, February 3, 2014

3-Gabe McHaley

[http://www.solomid.net/]


So for this weeks blog I decided to write about a website I use a decent amount. I have done past blogs about League of Legends and this is another site I that is based around the game. The reason I chose it this week, was due to the subject of "why". The relationship when it comes to "what" and "why" for a website, business, etc. can determine their success. This website is made by a pro League of Legends team and on the website they offer in game help, links to their merchandise, links to people streaming the game and much more. There are many different professional teams as well as many sites that offer similar help. But this website in particular offers the user the "experience" the people that made the website talk about how they want their fans to be able to connect with them as well as get all help they need. This to me is the definition of "why" because they are not just looking to make money or get you to use their product, they are able to make their product easy and fun for the people using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment