Monday, March 10, 2014
8 - Joshua Jankelow (JFJANKEL)
I find that in I-300 I learn new things about "playing the whole game" each and every class. What's interesting is that it all adds up and when I consider what I have learned very recently, I can see how this would have played a role in my past projects. Everything about "playing the whole game"seems to be intertwined and therefore related. Just two or three weeks ago, I was really thinking from only my point of view. However after working with partners I can see that the issues that affect me may not be affecting others in the same way. For example I have a lot of trouble getting my heart rate on workout machines, however I've now witnessed people execute this task with no difficulty. Now I really understand the role that usability testing plays; which is allowing me a designer to recognize flaws in products that affect the majority of people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment