I'll admit, in the beginning of learning about "playing the whole game", I really didn't feel like there was much to it, I thought it would be easy peasy. I had no idea that so SO much went into design. I mean I guess I did, but I didn't think it could be so difficult. Like creating a persona, and FOCUSING on that persona as you'd create a design/product. Making a persona has really helped me focus on what is suppose to get done for a project and to stay on the main idea of the project. I feel overall that I still have so much to learn in this class, I use to think design wasn't as complicated, but now I realize how much one has to develop in order to understand how to play the game of design.
-I also for the most part, like some of the Life Lessons that we've discussed in class. It's not so bad to have a professor want so badly for you to succeed in life not just in school.
No comments:
Post a Comment