Monday, March 10, 2014

8 - Anthony Romweber


After the first eight weeks of I300, I feel as if my understanding of “playing the whole game” is much clearer. There are numerous tools that work together in order for someone to “play the whole game” that we have discussed in this course. What I did not think of before this course is how a team tests a design by using different methods, such as usability tests and creating a persona. After learning about these ways of testing an application/design, I realized how intricate the trial of a design is. What also makes up a large portion of how a design works is how well the team works together. When my teammates and I work together, we put the protocols to use and vote whether or not an idea works.

1 comment:

  1. I very agree with your opinion. Team work is much better than individual work. I learned a lot from my teammates and team work is high-efficiency and high-quality.

    ReplyDelete