Sunday, January 26, 2014

2-Taylor Brinkman

As described on page 7, "The design should make things clear.  The products should be simple to understand, easy to learn, well organized."  The obvious design I chose is youtube.  Youtube is simple to understand in the way of being able to watch pretty much whatever you want to watch, when you want to watch it. Its easy to learn and navigate your way though with a big search bar at the top where you can type in whatever it is you want to watch or see, whether its "how to tie a tie", or full length movies like "Blank Check".   Youtube is something that I have used to teach myself certain materials for classes I've taken here at IU. Its a good way for people who learn visually can use this site to understand whatever data they want with the typing of youtube.com. That is what obvious design is all about.


No comments:

Post a Comment