Hi everyone!
My name is David Earle and I'm a junior majoring in French and Informatics. I'm technically American, although going to school at IU is my first time living in the united states. If my hometown is where I was born than I'm from Durban, South Africa. If it's where I went to high school and -for the most part- grew up, than its Geneva. Either way, my passion is traveling and exploring the world. I love the thrill of the unknown and the challenge of adapting to new environments and cultures. My biggest concern about this class is that I really don't have the artistic skill for sketch-noting, and I have no formal experience in design, or idea whats coming. What really stuck with from the first class is how omnipresent design is in our lives, and how good design is almost intuitive and invisible in every day life.
.

No comments:
Post a Comment