Hello!
My name is Anthony Romweber, but I prefer to go by Billy. I am a junior, Informatics major, and I'm from Peppertown, which is in Southeast Indiana.
An interesting thing about me is that I'm from a very small town. There is no stoplight when you drive through it, and I'd say there's maybe 100 people living there. It's a huge difference with living here in Bloomington because of the size, but I've learned to quickly love both scenarios. What worries me most about this class is the pace. But, with what I've seen in lectures already, I don't think it'll be a big problem. The main idea that I took away from the first class is how to evaluate everyday items for what they're worth. I never really thought that the design of an everyday object could have been thought out so precisely.

No comments:
Post a Comment