Tuesday, January 14, 2014

1-Peiying Wu

Hi everyone,

My name is Peiying Wu and i am a junior right now. I come from Wuxi, China which is a beautiful city, next to a lake, lots of scenic spots to travel, lots of delicious food to eat. I love cooking and baking. I love food form various countries and i would like to try new food. I also love watching movie especially romantic movie.
My first concern about this course is that i don;t have much experience in design or painting. But from the first class, i realize that every student can be a designer once you try it. My second concern about this course is i am an international students, so i might have some problems about express my ideals. So please be patient and don't ignore me. Give me some time to say what i want to say. I will be very appreciate.
Before the first class i took in I300, i thought design is very hard only talented people can do it. But after that i found out that everyone can design stuff, but there is difference between good design and bad design. A good design should be affordable and everyone should know how to use it.



No comments:

Post a Comment