My name is Joshua Jankelow, however I go by Josh. (You can also feel free to call me Janks). I am currently a Junior studying Informatics, born and raised in Chicago. GO BULLS! A fun fact about me is that I was born the day the Bulls won their first Championship. Naturally I am a huge Bulls fan, and Jordan fan, however I am also an avid shoe collector. I have all sorts of Jordan brand shoes, some that are nearly as old as me! My biggest worry about this class is the fact that I am extremely unorganized. I know I can succeed in my major, and this class more specifically but I must focus on keeping organized. A new idea I took away from the first class is that I may be interested in pursuing a career in the design aspect of HCI and not just as a computer specialist for a business.
Monday, January 20, 2014
1 - Joshua Jankelow (JFJANKEL)
My name is Joshua Jankelow, however I go by Josh. (You can also feel free to call me Janks). I am currently a Junior studying Informatics, born and raised in Chicago. GO BULLS! A fun fact about me is that I was born the day the Bulls won their first Championship. Naturally I am a huge Bulls fan, and Jordan fan, however I am also an avid shoe collector. I have all sorts of Jordan brand shoes, some that are nearly as old as me! My biggest worry about this class is the fact that I am extremely unorganized. I know I can succeed in my major, and this class more specifically but I must focus on keeping organized. A new idea I took away from the first class is that I may be interested in pursuing a career in the design aspect of HCI and not just as a computer specialist for a business.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Maybe even the design of shoes, working for Nike! :)
ReplyDeleteThat would be awesome! There's a lot of money to be made there. I believe Mark Parker, Nike's CEO, actually started in development actually.
ReplyDelete