My name is Adam Combs. I am a senior. I am originally from Evansville, IN but I grew up and went to high school here in Bloomington.
Something interesting about me is that I'm a returning student. I went to IU several years ago but I did not finish my degree. I lived in Phoenix for about 5 years and moved back to Indiana about 3 years ago. I decided to come back to IU to finish out my degree so that I can learn new skills and give myself more leverage in the job market. I am married and have 2 kids, my son is 4 and my daughter is 2.
A worry that I have in the class is time management. Sometimes my schedule becomes congested but I want to dedicate enough time to the this class so that I can be successful. This can be difficult at times but it has not yet been a major problem.
A new idea that I took away from the first class was that design is in many things that we use everyday but don't really think about. The way doors are designed was an example of this.
I had not heard much about this class going into it but after the first class I can tell it is going to be fun and interesting. I'm looking forward to this semester.

No comments:
Post a Comment