Monday, January 20, 2014
1-Taylor Brinkman
Hey everyone!
My name is Taylor Brinkman and I am a junior majoring in Informatics. I am from Wilmette, IL which is a suburb just north of Chicago, so usually I'll just say I'm from Chicago to make things easier. I enjoy playing sports, video games, and just hangin' with good friends. When i was a sophomore in high school my brother shot me in the eye with a bb gun (i didn't lose any vision). I had to wear an eye patch for a while and eventually had to have surgery where they took the bb out of my eye socket. Otherwise i would never be able to have MRIs and CAT scans and other stuff like that. When I was originally going to write this I was nervous about not being artistic or creative at all, but Mr. Siegel stated that we don't have to be an artist or super creative to do well in this class. A new idea Ive taken away from the class would have to be thinking about everyday objects and seeing what and why they are so simple or complicated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment