Wednesday, April 2, 2014

9 - Zongwei Shen

In my opinion the Help system is useful to the new users. First, most of time only new users need the help system. For me if I meet the problem I will try to figure out by myself first, if I cannot figure it out I will Google it. In another word most of time it hard to realize that there is Help system exist. For most of people the help system is useful when the first time of using a new software or app. Therefore I always feel good after I solve a problem by myself without helping and I am really enjoy that feeling.

When I am developing the persona of project 5, I am focus the audience of superhero like children who are the fans of superhero. I am trying to think about what kind of skill or ability that audience would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment