Thursday, May 1, 2014

Bonus Blog Assignment - Taylor Brinkman

This is definitely a class I wish I took serious from the start.  I thought it was going to be a pretty tough class for me because I am not artistic or creative in any way.  With the way the class was taught, I looked forward to every class, so I became more and more serious about it.  All of the life lesson talks you gave us this class throughout the semester has taught me that whatever anyone plans to do with their life should be something they love and holds much value to them.  Since we will spend most of our time at our jobs, whatever they may be, we have got to enjoy them, making our lives much better and more fun.  This class has made me think about my future and what I want to do exactly.  Golf is a very big part of my life, and Im not just talking about playing.  I have been a caddy the last 4 years to help pay for my out of state tuition, and it has made me realize that not only caddying, but everything about golf has made it possible for me to come back and attend IU.  Figuring out what anyone wants to do with their lives can come easy, or very hard.  Taking this class has made that a little more clear for me and I appreciate that.

Thanks for a great semester, Marty.

No comments:

Post a Comment