Thursday, May 1, 2014

Bonus - Charlie Knotts

If there is anything that I took away from this class, it is that I learned how much I missed the things that I enjoyed doing before being in college cut them out of my life. With all of the happy talk and "doing things you want to do" lessons in class, I could only think about the days of my summers when all I would do was play golf, work out and dick around with my friends. This semester, my classes have hindered my efforts to achieve the things that I love doing and I realized how much I missed it by pondering in this class. I am pumped for this summer because I finally have the time that I desperately wanted. Another note, I may not have enjoyed the course direction and the personal touchy-feely topics that we discussed in class this year, but at least I made a few friends with my group members and we made a final project that I am proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment